Monday, August 11, 2008

For a long time I always watched movies purely as a source of entertainment. The way media and entertainment has painted as being dark and blamed a part of the idiot box and for not anything positive out of it. I am sure in our subconscious mind somewhere these movies which gross millions of bucks on the box office are potent enough and are premises based on which our life take the inevitable twist.

Movies make you think, they make you feel, they make you listen to others feelings, they make your conscience come to reality. Such is the power of movies. Media is always looked at as a destructive force only because of the way we look at it, because of what we take of it. The strongest words that I have heard from one of my friends were “Take the good and leave the rest”. This one thing holds true even for the movies we watch.

Media (Movies) of used as a catalyst has the power of changing lives. It has done that to me. I know set of people who try continuously in harnessing the power of Media for the good of society (MAM Movies). These guys have been the inspiration and the beacon of hope for a lot of people has had no positive thing to look forward in life. I am particularly impressed and touched by the way Americans though how stupid they have been with the wars they have caused to make some of the most inspirational movies.

It all depends on how you take something to be and how much importance you give it in your life. I think movies can be just the source of entertainment or a life changing experience.

It is changing mine and making me realize how much I can give back to the world. I just hope everyone looks at the same way!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home