Wednesday, August 30, 2006



Free Falling

the title reminds you of the song by tom petty for sure.. actualy this would not be my first blog, as i have many unsuccessfull attempts of writing but falied to save them.(huh!! technology the culprit)
So i guess the big question is ... why did i start over again?

i think bloggin is similar to maintaining a digital diary but for one thing being different you let others read it :) . And moreover me writing is when soemthing eventfull thing happens in my LIFE?(pun intended for all those who have seen rahul kamath's t-shirt).

where do i start? hmm.. So i have just cleared my MCA and waiting at home for my offer from the company i did my internship i did it in. it's been 2 months and i have been impatient but still enjoying life the way i always do. But suddenly i realize that i dont have a job yet. So call up my senior and ask her to refer me and get the job. I think i just was looking at some job and was pretty sure i would get a developement job since i was in developement in the internship comapny. But to my disappointment i did not!! But i am not bothered and get down to bangalore where i am deputed at the client side.

now comes the main story.Teh first day at client office i could not stop grinning looking at the office coz believe me it was awsome. A lift which has reflecting metal all around, which let you see yourself and everyone in the lift. i was smiling all my way thru the lift.. dont ask why:)
and to add to the excitement guess soemthing that cheers me up more, there is an aerated drinks vending machine in the pantry. yo!!Ho!!.

initial phase was just getting KT(PUN intended) ok serious Knowledge transfer.. :) from my team mates who i was supposed to replace. Work starts and i am billable after 2 weeks.. i just keep to myself and doing my job and used to having lunch alone. i wanted to interact with poeple but my team mates were like stuck their seats.. not the poeple who liked interaction. i was amazed as to how they could sit on thier seat all day long and not talk to anyone. but does not surprise me now.

ok i am getting a bit tired now will blog the rest later .. my blogs are going to be like soaps.. one episode after the other..ciao for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home