Thursday, August 31, 2006

public salary dailyRoutine(Work develop/test)
{
We are back episode 2 of my soap...

But enough what happened at work... i am not in the mood to sulk about it. Can say I am facing writers block :)... let us look at regular week in Bangalore.

forloop(i=monday;i<weekend;i++)

{
let us start with a monday. As i have problem getting up early in the morning i am late to office by approximately 3 hrs. i usually try getting up 6:30 in the morning to take the regular shuttle.. but in vain. Somehow biologically my eyes are not able to se anything in the morning. So i usually get up at around 8:30 and switch on the TV to listen to some music.

Keep rolling on the bed for like half hour or so. Then finally decide to take a bath which happens occasionally for those who know me.. Actually this statement made by my friends, but i take a bath religiously. Get all the bare essentials ready then just get into the bathroom, whose dimensions are somewhat like 3 feet by 8 feet. Yeah pretty small. I just let the water flow when i realize that there is no hot water available. For most of you i don’t think you are aware of the concept of solar water heaters which exists mostly in Bangalore. So convince myself by thinking that it is Luke warm water like soldiers prepare themselves before they go for a war.

So after bathing episode gets over i dress up in whatever i find and brush my teeth.. yes brush my teeth after i take a bath.

i wait till its 9:45 which is like the perfect time for me to leave to the bus stop which is just 2 kms away from place. i get down the stairs to get a rick unlike rest of my colleagues who walk it down to the bus stop. I have to argue with rickshaw guy about the fare as he would for 1.5 times the meter a concept alien to mumbaikars. Once the fiasco is over i get down at this hotel where i usually have my breakfast which is usually one idly and one wada sambhar mix(sambhar mix is when he puts the sambhar in the plate itself) i contemplate then whether to order a coffee /coldrink or fruit juice depending on the time. Manage to pay the bill and rush to the bus stop which is at the opposite side, where i just realize i am 10 minutes early for the bus. I start removing my mp3 player, the most faithful companion i have had for 2.5 years. I have to untangle the knots on the wire which takes me precisely 5 minutes. Hurray!!! after which i start listening to music which i have stored and not reloaded for the past three weeks. Suddenly i there comes my bus with the big SAP LABS banner at the top of the windshield of the bus. i get into the bus and find a seat which is comfortable. After a few minutes i go into deep meditation which means i am sleeping.

Next stop is SAP LABS where i get up. This place is called campus and for the first time one would feel that you had landed up in some resort and believe me it really looks like one. The landscape is just too good. I believe the campus has been rated the best in India. But i can’t believe when people complain about this place. OK now the sad part i don’t work at this location. i have to travel a few kms to a place called salarpuria, no it’s not an area it is just the building name which is similar to any other IT company building. So i get on with the regular grind ..WORK. The day passes by and I get ready to leave at 8:15 or 9:15 depending on my mood.


}
}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home